Best Before Date : 17 October 2024
- Also known as Black Chickpeas, Desi Chana or Kala Chana.
- After boiling it has an earthy, nutty flavour.
Packed with protein and dietary fibre.
- Good source of antioxidants.
- Rich in minerals and vitamins including Iron, Manganese and B Vitamins.
Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Used in preparation of Kala Chana Chaat, Kale Chane Ki Biryani or Kala Chana Masala.
- Part of the North Indian diet during Navratri festivities as a Chaat alongside with Sooji Halwa and Puri.
- Used in other world cuisines like the Mediterranean cuisine in the preparation of stews and soups.
- Soak overnight.
Nutrients: Calories(346Kcal), Protein(23.95g), Carbohydrate(58.24g), Dietary Fibre(0g), Fats(3.88g)
Ingredients: Kala Chana
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to keep all product information up to date and correct, ingredients and dietary information may change due to regulatory updates. Therefore, please always read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website.
Order is dispatch within 1 - 2 working days
Check date of expiry before adding to cart.
Fruits & Veggie marked as Non-Refundable will not be eligible for a refund.