Best Before Date : 30 April 2025
- Also known as Madras Gram, Hurali, Kollu, Ulavalu or Kulthi Bean.
- Consumed as whole seeds, sprouted or cooked.
- Used to prepare meals like Ulava Chaaru, Kollu Rasam or Kollu Sundal.
- The best source of protein that you can include in your diet.
- Full of dietary fibre but low in calories.
- Rich in essential minerals such as Calcium, Iron and Molybdenum.
- Good source of Thiamine, Riboflavin and Niacin.
- Widely used in Ayurvedic medicines.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Requires soaking before cooking.
Nutrient: Protein(22g), Fat(0g), Carbohydrates(57g), Fibre(5g)
Ingredients: horse gram
Allergen: Products may contain the following: wheat, soya, nuts, mustard & other contaminates due to manufacturing processes.
Storage: Store in a clean and dry place
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to keep all product information up to date and correct, ingredients and dietary information may change due to regulatory updates. Therefore, please always read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website.
Order is dispatch within 1 - 2 working days
Check date of expiry before adding to cart.
Fruits & Veggie marked as Non-Refundable will not be eligible for a refund.