Best Before Date : 31 October 2025
- Also called Pigeon pea, Tuvar dal, Arhar dal, Yellow lentils, Tur dal Whole.
- Most used lentils in Indian cooking.
- Incredibly versatile legume with mild, nutty flavour.
- Good source of plant-based protein and dietary fibre.
- Rich in essential minerals and vitamins including Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and many B Vitamins including the Folic Acid.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Used in the preparation of Arhar Ki Dal, Khichdi, Rasam or Sambar.
- They're often cooked as a side dish or ground into flour.
- Toor lentils are yellow with tan jackets, but they're usually sold skinned and split.
Nutrient: Fat(5.0g), Of which saturated Fat(traces), Carbohydrates(50g), Of which Sugars(10.5g), Fiber(5g), Protein(20g), Salt(traces)
Ingredients: Toor dal
Storage: Store in a clean and dry place
Weight: 500gOrigin: India
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to keep all product information up to date and correct, ingredients and dietary information may change due to regulatory updates. Therefore, please always read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website.
Order is dispatch within 1 - 2 working days
Check date of expiry before adding to cart.
Fruits & Veggie marked as Non-Refundable will not be eligible for a refund.