Best Before Date : 31 October 2025
- Also called Green gram, Moong dal, Moong Sabut or Mung bean.
- Mung dal whole (with skin) is dried mung with husk.
- It is the most popular dal used in Indian cuisine.
- Mung dal is very nutritious and energy giving food - a true Superfood.
- Good source of plant-based protein and dietary fibre.
- Rich in essential minerals and vitamins including Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc and B Vitamins including Folic Acid and Vitamin K.
- Can be sprouted, cooked or ground into a flour.
- Sprouted Mung Dal is a great source of Vitamin C and can be used as a healthy snack.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Used in the preparation of Parathas, Samosas, Khichdi or Moong Dal Ka Halwa.
- Used in other world cuisines like the Chinese and Taiwanese cuisine in preparation of sweets called mooncakes.
- Like most lentils it requires soaking before it is cooked.
Nutrient: Salt(1g), Fat(2.5g), Carbohydrates(36.3g), Fibre(10g), Of Which Sugar(4.5g)
Ingredients: mung beans
Storage: Store in a clean and dry place
Weight: 500gOrigin: India
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to keep all product information up to date and correct, ingredients and dietary information may change due to regulatory updates. Therefore, please always read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website.
Order is dispatch within 1 - 2 working days
Check date of expiry before adding to cart.
Fruits & Veggie marked as Non-Refundable will not be eligible for a refund.